EMPLOYER: Dielectric LLC
Dielectric is hiring a full-time RF Technician for antenna testing in the Raymond facility. We offer great pay, generous benefits and up to 3 weeks earned vacation time. This is a Monday through Friday position, 7 am to 3:30 pm with a long-term training process.
Follow this link here to see the job description and application process through www.Dielectric.com. Any questions can be sent directly to HR at : email@example.com
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to follow all safety guidelines.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
• Must be able to operate all equipment safely and within the manufacturers specifications.
• The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel and crouch frequently. Able to work at heights using ladders, man lifts, and scissor lifts.
• Knowledge and understanding of RF, TV and FM antenna equipment is a plus, but not required.
• Ability to operate measuring equipment.
• Comfortable and proficient with computers & other electronics including Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated organizational & communication skills with attention to detail and understands quality criteria.
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities.
How to Apply:
Contact: Bryony Roux
Phone: (207) 655-8200