· Constructs or assembles concrete forming systems, according to blueprints and specifications, for forming concrete structures.
· Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures, scaffolding and framework using hand and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
· Interprets blueprints, sketches, or building plans in preparation of layout to determine dimensions and type of material required.
• The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in industrial, commercial and bridge work.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
• A minimum of 3 years of assembly/disassembly of heavy form systems.
• Knowledge in the use of concrete pumps, placement and finishing of concrete and installation of rebar is a plus.
• Prior Rigging knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with leveling tools such as laser levels and transits.
• Must have the appropriate tools of the trade.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on marital status, race, color, creed, gender, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, veteran status, union affiliation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
How to Apply:
Contact: Kaleb Roy
Phone: (207) 570-3578