Data Entry Analyst
EMPLOYER: CACI International Inc.Website
CACI is currently hiring a Data Entry Analyst to work onsite at our customer’s location in Bath, Maine, supporting our US Navy DDG 51 Class Shipbuilding Program. Applicants with active secret clearance preferred.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll provide ship production management and professional support services to the Supervisor of Shipbuilding in Bath, ME. The position requires strong attention to detail in working with a database to query trial cards, data entry of trial cards and developing reports.
More About the Role:
- Ability to query database to generate weekly reports and distribute.
- Change management support in the data entry of work items and trial cards in database
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings on behalf of clients.
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- High School Diploma and 0-2 years’ work experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members onsite as well as in a virtual environment in multiple locations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Detail-oriented, critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and coordinate individual assignments.
- A current or active DoD Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain one.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
**Previous work in a Navy Shipbuilding Program Office supporting production management.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.