EMPLOYER: Bonney Staffing.comWebsite
Bonney Staffing has partnered with a family oriented company, who is a leading supplier of precision machined parts that are made for the US Government and private businesses to assist in mechanical automation. This client is one of the largest CNC facilities in the North East, maintaining ISO 9001 and AS 9100D certifications while having an efficient and clean working environment.
The Class A Machinist job in the Western Maine area is responsible for Machine Set-up and Operation, fabricating parts according to blueprints, following safety protocols, understanding and utilizing gauges as well as documenting. You’ll have a solid understanding of proficiently setting up a complex machine on unproven/proven jobs, and operation using core fundamentals of Class A Machining. This is a full-time 2nd shift position.
Class A Machinist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to use common shop tools
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, and kneel as needed for entire shift – this position is not sedentary
- No violent crimes in background
- Good vision/Ability to read instructions
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, patient and diligent
- Able to work well in teams and independently
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Class A Machinist Details:
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 3:30 pm-2 am with 10% shift differential (Overtime Available)
Pay Rate: $27-36/hr
Start Date: ASAP
Class A Machinist Benefits:
- Health and prescription coverage while on assignment through Bonney Staffing
- Retirement plan: 401k/Pension
Ask us about our $$Referral Bonus Program$$
Benefits offered by the employer once hired permanently:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with minimal cost to employees!
- 401k plan with an employer match; 100% vested upon hire!
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance at no cost to you!
- PTO based on experience, plus 10 paid holidays!
- Tuition Assistance so you can grow your career!
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our Class A Machinist role please apply or contact us today!