EMPLOYER: Barton AssociatesWebsite
The Data Governance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring quality throughout the data & system landscape. In this position you will play a key role in the development of Barton’s best practices for the entire enterprise. You will gain invaluable experience through exposure to industry standard tools and technologies. A successful applicant will have a natural curiosity about data & systems, enjoy solving complex challenges, and love all things data.
Some of the perks of working at Barton include:
Vibrant and energetic team environment
Consistent Monday – Friday schedule
Paid time off
Team events and fundraisers
401k with match
Excellent health insurance (low deductible PPO, dental, vision) with discounted gym membership
Develop, maintain and improve methodologies to identify low quality or non-conforming data.
Work collaboratively with the data team and other stakeholders to create a set of data best practices & standards.
Deliver data management & best practices training to various stakeholders throughout the organization.
Drive continuous improvement into the quality of data across a portfolio of systems & data warehouse.
Responsible for applying data governance framework including the management of data, operating model, data policies and standards as well as the application of clearly defined data management definitions for use across the business.
Deliver status updates on data quality by updating a Data Quality dashboard.
Follow standards, policies and processes regarding data quality management.
Operate data remediation plans where data fails to meet required standard:
- Monitor and track data quality issues, identify gaps, and apply action plans to remediate gap.
- Ensure that data quality is assessed and evaluated as an integral part of new solution developments.
- Apply quality processes for the delivery of Analytics products within the Data ecosystem.
- Research, communicate and work with third party data providers and agencies regarding data procurement or licensing.
- Other special projects as needed.