EMPLOYER: Atlantic Staffing LLCWebsite
State of Maine, Department of Health and Human Services/Financial Department, Health and Environmental Testing Laboratory
Atlantic Staffing LLC is a Portland, Maine-based staffing company who provides quality staffing for our clients’ needs.
The accounting tech will assist with all tasks required of HETL finance to include payables, receivables, scanning, and other financial duties as assigned. This position will provide accuracy, skill, and leadership for the HETL Finance Team, and work and collaborate with a team of financial personnel to ensure all HETL financial processes are properly performed and recorded.
Main duties or key tasks required of the job:
· Support global accounting tasks for the HETL to include all processing of revenue and invoices.
· Daily processing and/or reconciling of client and vendor accounts.
· Create finance documents for the DHHS Financial Service Center.
· Assist in the procurement process.
· Process HETL weekly orders as lead and/or back up. Involves direct communication with HETL vendors and laboratorians.
· Develop a proprietary knowledge of Advantage, MainePays, Data Analytics, SQL and other SOM platforms.
To apply or inquire, email: email@example.com
Find the posting at Live and Work in Maine