EMPLOYER: Armor HealthWebsite
Excellent outcomes start with great people, and Armor has an exciting opportunity for a Night Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team at Cumberland County Jail in Portland, ME.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Join an organization with exceptional teamwork and leadership support. Provide patient care in a safe environment and make a difference in someone’s life! Access competitive pay, generous education and development support, and a comprehensive benefits package.
You’ll be eligible for the following:
- On-Demand Payment (Make any day payday)
- Company-matched retirement plans
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Disability and Life coverage
- Nursing school loan repayment assistance is available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account
If you want to join an exciting, passionate, and growing organization that is positively impacting the lives we serve, we look forward to considering you for this opportunity and being part of our team.
- Provide holistic nursing care to patients in a correctional setting.
- Assist health care providers, registered nurses, and allied health professionals with examinations, treatments, special tests, and routine procedures.
- Obtain patient health history, laboratory specimens, vital signs and administers TB skin tests.
- Conduct lab tests and ensures the results are delivered to the correct physician or registered nurse.
- Ensure patient is receiving proper care for injury or condition.
- Review patient chart; records and reports observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, and changes in patient’s conditions.
- Coordinate patient transfers to medical facilities or outside health care providers; administer medications; implement healthcare practitioners’ orders; and document all patient contacts using the POMR format.