Computer Technology A.A.S.
The Computer Technology Associate in Applied Science degree focuses on preparing students to enter the workforce upon graduation. Students learn computing in the PC environment while developing specific diagnostic, repair, installation, network and programming skills.
STUDENTS GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN:
- Computing in the PC environment
- Development of specific diagnostic, repair, installation, network and programming skills
GRADUATES MAY PURSUE A CAREER IN:
- PC Computer Repair Technicians
- PC Software Resource Personnel
- Network Administrators
- PC Computer Trainers
- PC/Network Sales Personnel
In addition to academics and hands-on experience in labs, students have the opportunity to prepare for in-demand industry standard certifications. Some examples include:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)