100% Online Justice Studies
The Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Justice Studies is an interdisciplinary program providing foundational learning in criminal justice and related social sciences.
Online students enjoy our full support, with access to online tutoring, research help, advising, and financial aid.
The Justice Studies degree is designed to prepare students for transfer to a four-year institution, serving as a foundation for studies in several areas, including social services, advocacy, community development, law, and corrections.
UPON COMPLETION THE GRADUATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the sociological and psychological theories of crime causation and evaluation of human behavior
- Apply critical thinking in ethical analysis of societal issues
- Conduct community research
- Demonstrate the ability to apply principles of statutory law and due process within the justice system
- Demonstrate interpersonal, written, and presentation skills required for successful employment in a justice-related field