Admissions Requirements for First Year
and Transfer Students
All applications will be evaluated for admission as soon as possible after applicants have submitted the following:
- A properly completed Application for Admission and a
non-refundable $20.00 application fee.
- An official high school transcript for all years attended, including at least the first marking period for the senior year (for current high school seniors). A final transcript will be needed for all graduating seniors prior to the first day of classes. For non-high school graduates, official GED test scores are required. Students who have been matriculated at a regionally-accredited college or university and who have earned at least 15
college-level credits do not need to supply their high school transcript or GED.
- If applicable, official college transcripts from all colleges attended. A final transcript with final grades will be needed prior to the first day of classes.
- Documentation of all program prerequisites. Prerequisites may appear on the high school or adult education transcripts, prior college transcripts, or other documentation. Please carefully review the prerequisites for the preferred program of study. Prospective applicants who do not meet these requirements are strongly encouraged to contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid to discuss alternatives and may start in the General Studies program.
- For Nursing Program applicants only: Results of the HESI Exam must be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid by the January 31st application deadline.
Office of Admissions
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street
Auburn, ME 04210
Phone: (800) 891-2002, x273 or (207) 755-5273
Fax: (207) 755-5493
8:00am – 7:00pm Mondays-Thursdays
8:00am – 4:30pm Fridays