Central Maine Community College offers clean and convenient housing options for full-time students who want to enjoy the benefits of living on campus. The housing contract covers the cost of your room, meals, internet access and cable TV.
Get the total college experience!
- Live close to all your classes and labs
- Have quick access to athletic events, the fitness center, and the gym
- Join in the fun of yoga, kickboxing, and Zumba – all free of charge
- Participate in events and activities such as Dodgeball, Bingo, Movie Nights, Karaoke, Dances, Ultimate Frisbee, Rollerblading...and much more!
- Enjoy full meal service in the dining commons
In addition to all the benefits you can enjoy on campus, just down the road you’ll find a shopping center, multiplex cinema, and a number of great restaurants. Do you like to ski or snowboard? You can get free lift tickets at the Lost Valley Ski Area located less than four miles away!
Residence Hall Options
The College provides three housing options in a comfortable and safe living environment. To help you succeed academically, we offer a “quiet floor” living option, study groups, tutoring and other support services. All rooms are fully furnished and provide you with your own bed, bureau, desk and closet. Phone jack, cable TV and Internet access are also provided.
The newest building on campus offers double-occupancy rooms with individual heat and air conditioning controls. Four handicap-accessible rooms are available and the first floor lounge has a big screen TV. The “Treetops” conference room on the fourth floor, available for study groups, offers a panoramic view of the campus and Lake Auburn.
The recently-renovated Fortin Hall is the hub of residence life activity. The game room and lounge on the ground floor includes ping pong and pool tables, foosball and air hockey, arcade games, TVs, sofas and a surround-sound system. Do you enjoy cooking? Fortin Hall has a fully-equipped kitchen for students to use!
We offer apartment-style living in our two apartment buildings located right next to the residence halls. Each apartment has four bedrooms with one main living area and a shared bathroom. One of the apartments is handicap accessible for one or two people.
How to Apply for Campus Housing
- We will send you a housing application once you are accepted to the college.
- Complete the housing application and return it with a $100 housing deposit. You have the option of doing this online. Click here to pay housing deposit (Must be logged into CMConnect).
- Once we receive the deposit and application, the Housing Office will contact you.
- We invite you to come to the campus before classes start to select your own room.
Students can choose their own roommate. Let us know if there is another student that you would like to share a room with. And don’t worry if you don’t know anyone coming to CMCC, you’re not alone! We will select a roommate for you who matches the preferences you indicated on your housing application. If things don’t work out, let us know and we will help you find a new roommate.